The Report covers the state of the Government's financial position and strategies to improve the financial position, in accordance with the first two issues in the Commission's Terms of Reference.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Document in sections
- Introductory material (PDF 540 K)
- Executive summary (PDF 375 K)
- The state balance sheet (PDF 380 K)
- General government budget position (PDF 425 K)
- Previous fiscal principles (PDF 485 K)
- Own source revenue (PDF 300 K)
- Australian government payments (PDF 495 K)
- Recurrent expenditure (PDF 375 K)
- Capital expenditure (PDF 305 K)
- Risks and contingent liabilities (PDF 505 K)
- Risks of government commercial businesses (PDF 445 K)
- New fiscal strategy and targets (PDF 305 K)
- Achieving the new fiscal targets (PDF 335 K)
- Attachments (PDF 260 K)
Viewing and printing PDF files
To view and print Adobe Acrobat PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. You can download Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
You can also access PDF help information on this website.